The Sonoran Scents difference
What sets Sonoran Scents products apart from other products on the market?
At Sonoran Scents, we source high quality ingredients for all of our products, even though it may cost us a little more.
Our company was founded on a desire to make products that were better for our bodies and for our environment. That is why we research all of our ingredients and perform rigorous testing to ensure you get the best product available. We use the mildest ingredients in our body products to reduce skin irritation, and all of our fragrances are phthalate and paraben free.
Why use SOY WAX for our candles instead of the cheaper PARAFFIN WAX?
Soy wax is a natural wax derived from soy beans. Paraffin wax is derived from petroleum, coal or oil shale.
Because we wanted a non-toxic alternative to paraffin wax candles commonly found in most marketplaces, we researched and found a product that met our requirements for being non-toxic and clean-burning... soy wax. Soy wax contains no toxins, carcinogens or pollutants which means it’s less likely to trigger allergies. There is no petrol-carbon soot like you get from petroleum-based paraffin candles.
Additional benefits of soy wax:
- Soy wax burns much cooler (therefore slower) and generally lasts 30-50% longer than the traditional paraffin candle.
- Our wax is sourced locally within the United States.
- Supporting local farmers (instead of foreign oil conglomerates).
- Promotes the growth of resources, not the depletion.
- 100% Plant-based
- Sustainable, Renewable and Biodegradable
- Free of petroleum products!
- Free of Genetically Modified Material!
- Free of Pesticide and Herbicide residue
- Free of animal testing!
In addition to using soy wax for our candles and melts, we also manufacture all of our soy wax products with fragrance throughout the entire product, not just in the top half of the product; a process our competitors frequently use in order to reduce costs.
At Sonoran Scents, we want to provide our customers the highest quality product possible. Try our products, and you'll recognize the Sonoran Scents difference!